jueves, 2 de octubre de 2008

The secret behind Stonehenge





This entry is about the new theory for Stonehenge based on the article form boston.com

For many years, scientists have made researches to look for answers and also to understand why all those huge rocks were there and what their function was.

Some scientist found through excavations some bodies that showed some signs of diseases. Therefore, they postulated that Stonehenge was a place where people from different places went there to find a healing for their diseases. And they carried all those rocks in order to protect themselves or they had some healing property.

This theory helps me to understand more about Stonehenge because I thought that aliens had made these structures to communicate with their peers, or to indicate that their spaceship had landed. At least this theory made me reflex about a more realistic hypothesis and it is more credibly that the one I was thinking before.


1 comentario:

ok@r dijo...

Pamela,
I think you could have developed a little bit more your explanation about what was the purpose of Stonehenge. I liked the explanation you give about what was your previous knowledge about Stonehenge. It is very important to anchor what we already know with what we now learning. I think the way you write it is very creative.
Good job!!
Cu!!