miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

what do women desire?

We want to be understood, loved and safe but at the same time we want to be free, independent and have fun. Probably all those desires are in our genes. Allison had the same needs just like contemporary women have..

We want to be independent but we want to depend on someone. Who can understand women? Even I can not understand myself.





I think that she was like Samantha Jones of Sex and the city, “she had sex not only to give birth but, she just wanted to have fun”. Allison could be Samantha in those times. Both had the control of their life and they discovered their sexuality, body and feelings and both looked for their desires. Clearly Allison was very brave because she was against of all church laws and against the role that society imposed on women.

I would like to follow her way of thought because I believe she was very courageous and she was very liberal. Who has 5 husbands nowadays? I’d like t have 5 husbands and if one of them does not understand me, I could kick him out and I would just 4 husbands left. The same happens if one of them have sexual problems I’d have the rest to solve that problem.

Briefly, men would never understand what women desire, curiously enough we don’t know what we want.

No hay comentarios: